Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Types of Data We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data,
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing address when you fill out a contact form on our website.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
Information Collected via Technology
- In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
- We may also use third party analytics services such as Google Analytics or Google Adsense to collect information about how you use and interact with our Services. Such
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- perform marketing or data analysis.
Use of Non-Personal Information
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to help us improve the Service and customize the user experience. We also aggregate Non-Personal Information in order to track trends and analyze
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the Policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Websites
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks